Terms and Conditions of Trade - Tender Training College (ABN 76 548 396 902)
‘Tender Training College’ means Kathryn Burrows trading as Tender Training College (ABN 76 548 396 902)
‘Customer’ means the party engaging the services of Tender Training College.
Our Prices and Fees
- All charges & prices for services carried out by Tender Training College are subject to GST.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned services only and are subject to change in line with third party providers, the Australian dollar and other unforeseen circumstances. The Customer will be notified of any changes or errors prior to the provision of the services.
Payment of our Invoices
- Tender Training College requires payment for the services to be provided upfront.
- Failure to make the requisite payment will result in the appointment for the services being cancelled and the Customer’s place in Tender Training College’s schedule removed.
- This includes payments that are subsequently cancelled or payments which otherwise do not result in clears funds being deposited into the nominated account of Tender Training College.
- The pricing of the services of the Tender Training College is dependant on the length of the documentation provided by the Customer. In the event that the documentation is lengthier than initially indicated by a Customer, Tender Training College reserves the right to issue a further invoice commensurate with the length of the documentation, based upon its fixed fee structure.
- Failure to pay any additional invoice in the stipulated period will result in the services being withheld.
Making an Appointment
- Customers are required to make an appointment with Tender Training College using the online booking calendar available on its website, located at tendertrainingcollege.com.au. The appointments are made with reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
- Tender Training College accepts bookings up to two (2) months in advance.
- In booking the appointment, Customers will be required to make payment of the invoice issued by Tender Training College.
- The Customer must upload its tender documentation, including, the tender and the tender response prior to the appointment. Failure to upload the tender documentation will forfeit the appointment and any amount paid to Tender Training College.
Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy
- Tender Training College has a ‘no refund’ policy due to the individualised content of each appointment. Obviously, this is subject to Australian Consumer Law. If there are any issues with the service you have been provided, please contact Tender Training College at 1300 414 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like the opportunity to work with you in relation to your issues, whatever they may be.
- The Customer may cancel an appointment with Tender Training College, however, given Tender Training College has a finite capacity in relation to the services that they can provide, any cancellation within forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled appointment time will still be charged at the relevant rate for service.
- Similarly, the Customer may reschedule an appointment with Tender Training College, however, given Tender Training College has a finite capacity in relation to the services that they can provide, any request to reschedule within forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled appointment time will be charged a fee of $50.00. In the event the Customer requests to reschedule within twenty-four (24) hours of the scheduled appointment a fee of $100.00 will be charged.
- The rescheduling and cancellation fees represent the opportunity cost to Tender Training College.
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment please contact Tender Training College at 1300 414 000 or email@example.com.
- An internet connection is essential in order to consume the services of Tender Training College.
- Tender Training College will review and evaluate draft tenders provided to it by Customers.
- Such reviews are made against an established criterion established by the Tender Training College, which includes:
i. Does your tender meet the requirements?
ii. Does your tender show how you will help the client meet its objectives?
iii. Does your tender address the evaluation criteria?
iv. Is the format of the tender easy to follow and score?
- Tender Training will provide its evaluation of the Customer’s tender within twenty-four (24) hours of the appointment time.
- Notwithstanding this, it is sometimes the case that a tender is more complicated, due to the technical nature of language used in the documentation. Should this be the case, Tender Training College will contact the Customer as soon as this issue becomes apparent and the Customer will be offered a refund for any section not evaluated.
- Tender Training College does not offer products or services to people under the age of 18 years. The relevant time for determining a potential Customer’s age is at the time of paying the upfront fees required by these terms and conditions.
- The services provided by Tender Training College are merely indicative and general in nature, the advice is not directive, nor does it amount to financial, or legal advice. Any such advice should be sought from a qualified expert.
- Tender Training College does not evaluate any costings within the Customers tender, nor do they offer tender writing or editing services.
- Tender Training College acknowledges that any information discussed during the provision of the services shall be kept in commercial confidence.
- Tender Training College will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of this agreement (if any), do not make public or disclose the Customer information and data which would reasonably be expected to be kept in confidence, unless legally compelled to do so.
- The Customer requests the services at his or her own risk. Tender Training College will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a result of services purchased from Tender Training College.
- The Customer agrees that any strategies implemented by Tender Training College, including its criteria of evaluation, remain the intellectual property of Tender Training College and may not be used outside the terms of this engagement, save for where expressly provided for.
- The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of their instructions and information provided to Tender Training College. Tender Training College will not accept responsibility/liability for inaccuracies or damage caused by any wrongly supplied instructions or limited or incomplete instructions and information.
- Tender Training College reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Customer. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of Tender Training College and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by Tender Training College. Given the nature of the service provided, the Customer will be informed prior to this occurring.
- Tender Training College makes no guarantee or warranties, either express or implied, outside of that required by Australian Consumer Law.
- Tender Training College takes your privacy seriously. Tender Training College will protect your personal information regarding the use of personal information as required by Australian Privacy Laws as well as European requirements for Customer’s based in that location. Tender Training College will not use your personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction and services. The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to Tender Training College that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Australian Privacy Laws, Tender Training College may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by Tender Training College to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to Tender Training College, then the Customer must notify Tender Training College immediately by contacting Tender Training College on 1300 414 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, Tender Training College will notify the Customer, and if necessary, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if Tender Training College becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
- Any transactions completed online with Tender Training College are completed using SSL technology, which provides the high-level encryption for online transactions.
- The Customer’s credit card or payment information is not retained by Tender Training College.
- Any online payment is transacted via third party providers such as PayPal or Stripe and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those providers. Tender Training College encourages customers to consider the terms and conditions of these providers before electing that particular payment method.
- Tender Training College reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. Tender Training College has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website or publication operated by Tender Training College is strictly prohibited.
- Customer agrees that Tender Training College may use any testimonials provided for marketing purposes.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to Tender Training College’s Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Tender Training College shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control.
- The Customer is agreeing fully to Tender Training College’s Terms and Conditions of Trade by electing to engage the services of Tender Training College.