Objective reviews of past or present tenders
- Timely reviews
- Constructive feedback
- Confidentiality assured
- Identify mistakes or gaps
- Tips and suggestions for improvement.
Do you have a must-win tender?
An essential part of the bidding process is to thoroughly review the response before it is submitted. Otherwise, you risk:
- Only partly answering a question, or responding with insufficient detail
- Leaving out mandatory information
- Failing to address the specific tender requirements
- Submitting a poorly written response which is difficult to understand and score.
The above can mean reflect badly on your business, and reduce your chances of scoring top marks.
Our independent tender review service provides feedback to improve your submission to ensure it is of the highest quality to give you the best chance of success.
Our tender specialists review your tender against a set criteria in a timely manner before the deadline. You will receive a written report with constructive feedback to improve your response and address any missing elements.
Audit of past tenders
Our tender review service can be applied to previously submitted responses to identify areas of improvement.
A tender specialist will provide a written evaluation against a criteria that are required for a winning tender submission. These criteria include:
- Does your response meet the tender requirements?
- Does your response address the tender evaluation criteria?
- Does your response answer the question(s)?
- Is the format of the tender submission easy to follow and score?
- Is it well written so the meaning is clear and easy to understand?
You will have the opportunity to clarify the review comments directly with your tender specialist within 24 hours of receiving the evaluation.
If you would like to know more about the criteria we use to review your tender, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 1300 414 000.
Confidential, convenient and adds capability
Our tender review service provides you with the convenience and accessibility of an independent review whether you are preparing a complete tender, or responding to a single question.
Importantly, your tender responses will remain confidential.
Our reviewers are tender specialists, who have conducted tender reviews and evaluations for many private and public companies across a multitude of industries.
Not only will you build your tendering capability through the evaluation feedback process, it will also help you embed a review process which is an important component of a high quality submission.
Terms and conditions
Please refer to Terms of Trade for further conditions of the review.