Tender Writing Masterclass – starts 6 May
Tender Writing Masterclass – starts 6 May
4 WEEK COURSE
Thursday 6th May 4.00pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 13th May 4.00pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 20th May 4.00pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 27th May 4.00pm – 5.30pm
LEARN HOW TO WRITE A TOP SCORING TENDER RESPONSE
Win new business with a proven step-by-step process for writing responses to tender questions.
Join Tender Training College Managing Director, Kate Burrows, in this four-week Tender Writing Masterclass.
Share your experiences with like-minded professionals in an interactive virtual classroom.
Learn tools and techniques to improve your writing skills, and to avoid common and costly mistakes.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR ME?
The Tender Writing Masterclass is designed for professionals who are responsible for writing tenders, and who want to improve their bid writing skills.
You will gain an understanding of the key elements of writing a winning tender.
If you are new to tenders, we recommend our introductory tender courses as prior learning.
This course is applicable across multiple industries and is suitable for:
- Sales and marketing
- Business owneracrusiness developmentsoss a wide
- range professionals of roles, including:
- General and operational managers
- Subject matter experts
- Administrative personnel
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Develop your value proposition to meet the client objectives – learn how to develop a client-focused response using your unique strengths and weaknesses
- Plan a complete response – understand what the question is asking and what needs to be addressed as well as overcoming common difficulties with tender questions.
- Develop a compliant response – identify the relevant tender requirements and show how you will meet them, as well as addressing the evaluation criteria.
- Structure a comprehensive response – how to design a response using a clear structure, write a strong introduction with a direct answer and provide sufficient detail to answer the question comprehensively.
- Write a compelling response – how to write for a wideranging audience, and learn how to demonstrate and substantiate, and communicate benefits, and create easy-to-read sentences.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Comprehensive training notes
- Tender writing templates
- Tender checklist
- Certificate of completion
- Opportunity to mix with like-minded business people in an interactive online environment.
Meet your instructor
Kate Burrows, Founder and Managing Director
Kate founded and launched the Tender Training College to help people and businesses secure their futures after more than a decade as one of Australia’s most successful tender management consultants.
She is a tender trainer, with more than 15 years’ experience in tendering and coaching business professionals to improve their tender performance.
Kate has trained both small and large businesses in tendering across a range of industries, such as construction, transport, professional services, allied health and disability services.
“I have helped clients win more than $25 billion in government tenders across Australia and New Zealand.”
“Tenders are not won by accident. You need people with the right knowledge and capabilities to effectively contribute to the tendering process.”
Kate has more than 20 years of experience in business, supporting some of Australia’s largest companies in the finance, infrastructure, professional services, engineering, human services and transport sectors.
Some of the tenders Kate has worked on include the Federal Government’s Air Warfare Destroyer Program, Sydney Light Rail, Melbourne Metro Tunnel and Western Sydney Airport.
Her clients include international and local companies, such as Lend Lease, CPB Contractors, Transdev Australasia, Hyundai Rotem and Downer EDI.
“Kate is a great presenter and is very informative. The course information was super relevant and useful and will definitely help me in the tender process.”
Russ Russ Plummer
Account Director Helium Creative, Sydney
“Course was amazing, learnt so many new skills right from the first lesson that we have been able to implement instantly within our organisation. Kate delivers a fantastic course even over a challenging virtual platform.”
Business Development Manager, Australian Electronic Maintenance Services