Online and in-house training solutions
Our tender training packages are designed to meet your organisation’s specific learning requirements, and to improve the tendering skills and capabilities of your people. This may include a combination of the following services:
- A training needs analysis based on an audit of your tender responses and performance
- Quality online training modules with robust assessments
- Classroom training sessions with our skilled trainers and tender experts
- Individual assessments and coaching on future tenders.
Customised content for your organisation
The content of our training courses, whether delivered online or in-house, can be customised to address your business and tendering objectives.
For example, your company may need to improve its tender compliance, or tender writing capabilities. You may have a live tender that you want to include as part of the training.
The level of course customisation can include:
- Developing new training content based on your company’s competency and skill requirements
- Combining existing topics or courses into customised modules
- Using tender examples from your industry as the learning scenarios
- Branding course materials in line with corporate style guidelines
- Setting up assignments based on tender scenarios relevant to your business.
What your team will learn?
A tender team with the right skills and capabilities can mean the difference between winning and losing a bid. Our corporate tender training solutions provide:
- A systematic approach to responding to tenders which can be easily applied to future bids
- Proven bid winning strategies for more consistent outcomes in tendering
- A flexible option for participants to complete online study at their own pace, on any device
- Well-constructed learning programs delivered in a user-friendly environment
- Structured courses with robust competency-based training and assessments.
What our students are saying
Meet your instructor
Kate Burrows, Founder and Managing Director
Kate founded and launched the Tender Training College to help people and businesses secure their futures after more than a decade as one of Australia’s most successful tender management consultants.
“I have helped clients win more than $25 billion in government tenders across Australia and New Zealand.”
“Tenders are not won by accident. You need people with the right knowledge and capabilities to effectively contribute to the tendering process.”
Kate is supported by a number of e-learning consultants and other tender subject matter experts to produce tender writing and other courses covering the tendering process.
“We are leading a new era for the tender industry by offering online courses with superior learning outcomes targeted specifically at the requirements for the Australian tender industry.”
Kate has more than 20 years of experience in business, supporting some of Australia’s largest companies in the finance, infrastructure, professional services, engineering, human services and transport sectors.