Gain the skills to be a winner in tendering
Why is this Certificate essential for tender beginners?
Tendering is a complex, challenging and confusing environment. This is particularly the case if you are new to responding to government or private sector tenders.
The Introduction to Tenders and Tendering Certificate will provide you with an understanding and overview of the tendering basics, so can you confidently participate as a valuable member of a tender team.
This Certificate provides the essential knowledge and practical tips to get started in tendering, and the capabilities to apply this to your next tender.
We introduce you to both sides of tendering:
- The client process for developing, releasing and evaluating a tender, and its primary objective of tendering
- The bidding party’s key steps to develop and submit a winning tender response, and how to be an effective member of the tender team.
Introduction to Tenders and Tendering Certificate
COURSE COMPLETED IN 3-4 HOURS
$295 (INCLUDING GST)
Is this Certificate for me?
Do you know the difference between an RFP and an EOI? Or how a client scores a tender, or what is expected of you as a member of the tender team?
If you don’t know or are unsure about any of these topics, than this course is for you.
This Certificate is designed for business professionals who participate in medium to large-sized tenders (over $300,000), often as part of a tender team.
What will I learn in this course?
The Introduction to Tenders and Tendering Certificate will help you to deliver a more client-focused and winning tender response.
Module 1: The Purchasing Side of Tendering, you will learn:
- The purpose of tenders and tendering
- The client tendering process
- Factors impacting a client’s decision on whether to issue a tender
- What clients are looking to achieve through tendering
- Approaches to tendering
- Types of tender documents
- Core components of a typical tender document
- How a tender is evaluated.
Module 2: The Supply of Tendering, you will learn:
- The bidding party’s tender process
- The steps to respond to a winning tender
- Key factors to consider when determining whether to bid for a tender
- What is expected of bid team members during the tender
- The key deliverables which comprise a winning bid
- How a winning response is submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
The course is AUD $295.00. You’ll receive a tender training certificate at the successful completion of this course.
You can complete the course at your own pace. Typically it takes 3-4 hours to complete both the modules.
However, the length of time required to complete this course can vary dependent on your skill level, experience and your computer literacy.
The course is delivered online via the Tender Training College’s e-learning system. You can access this at any time.
This course has two modules.
Knowledge checks are conducted throughout the course and you will complete a Final Assessment at the end of both modules. A certificate of completion will be awarded once you complete the course and gain an 80% pass in both Final Assessments.
Once you’ve completed this course, we recommend Develop and Write Winning Tender Content Certificate if you are looking to improve your tender writing skills.
You will require an Internet connection and speakers to complete the course.